As we get into the middle of our summer season, we have lots coming up in the next couple of weeks.
- Saturday July 18 at noon is our regular monthly meeting at the New Hong Kong Buffet.
- Sunday July 19 at 8:00 a.m. we’ll gather at Shooter’s Tavern for a hearty breakfast prior to launching our litter pickup on RT 3.
- Friday July 24, early arrivals for Beach Day can catch the fireworks show at Weirs Beach.
- Saturday July 25 is packed with Beach Day events:
- LRP Beach Day Sunrise Photo Shoot 5:15 a.m.
- LRP Beach Day Cookout 12:00-3:00 at Weirs Beach
- LRP Beach Day Skee Ball Tournament at Funspot 5:00 p.m.
- LRP Beach Day Southbound Thirst Quencher at Area 23
Much info available on Facebook or comment here to get questions answered.
Mark you calendar, July 25, 2015, the Lakes Region Porcupines will be hosting a beach party at Weirs Beach in Laconia, NH.
A festival/celebration for liberty activists in New Hampshire. Activities include sunbathing, swimming, hiking, and a cook-out hosted by the Lakes Region Porcupines!
We are looking for anyone who wants to volunteer for a variety of tasks both before and during the event. We are keeping the event local to Weirs Beach, but any and all activities that anyone would like to host are more than welcome. Soon, we will release a map of the area for you to share all over social media.
Come see the beauty of the lakes region, enjoy a day at the beach, and explore the area. You’ll find that the natives are very friendly and liberty minded.
If you’re coming for the weekend, you can catch the fireworks show on Friday night at the Weirs. We’ll have info coming soon on places to stay, including rustic camping for those on a really tight budget.
Stay tuned for updates and additions to the activities offered!