This will be our second annual fellowship cookout in the heart of New Hampshire’s most beautiful region. Join the Lakes Region Porcupines and enjoy a day of fun at Ahern State Park in Laconia. There are plenty of hiking trails, two sandy beaches and plenty of space for your little ones and your doggies. There are no fees for the park or parking.
This event is our annual charity fund-raiser for the Center Harbor Food Pantry. For a $20 donation, you are giving the food pantry a way of feeding needy families from all over the lakes region. With that donation you’ll get yourself a fat burger, hotdog, chips and a drink. You’ll also get to taste Representative Glen Aldrich’s World Famous Potato Salad, which is worth the price of admission in itself. If you have kids no worries, they’re eating for free. We welcome dietary changes, and can work to accommodate you, just contact us. If you prefer to bring your own food, we simply ask that you provide the suggested donation of $10 so we can help out the Center Harbor Food Pantry.
We know the PorcFest hangover takes about a month. LRP Beach Day is just in time to reunite with those awesome people you met in June and have a day of swimming and hiking with new friends as well.
Tickets are $20, when you sign up through Eventbrite, for a donation and food, $10 for admission and donation or if you can’t make it and want to help anyways there’s an option for that too. We accept Paypal and Bitcoin as well, just get in touch with Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchase at the door, we bump it up to $25. Save yourself $5 and commit now to a great day of liberty fellowship!
Saturday, July 23, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
Ahern State Park – Right Way Path Route 106, Laconia , NH 03246
It’s been a great and busy summer here in the lakes region of New Hampshire. Our regular monthly meeting is coming up on Saturday Aug. 15, at noon. Join us for lunch and conversation at the New Hong Kong Buffet in Belmont.
Then on Sunday Aug. 23, we will be doing our litter pickup along Rt. 3 in Belmont. We will start with breakfast at Shooter’s Tavern at 8:00 then hit the road. We are usually done within a couple of hours. Don’t forget the hat and sunscreen!
As we get into the middle of our summer season, we have lots coming up in the next couple of weeks.
- Saturday July 18 at noon is our regular monthly meeting at the New Hong Kong Buffet.
- Sunday July 19 at 8:00 a.m. we’ll gather at Shooter’s Tavern for a hearty breakfast prior to launching our litter pickup on RT 3.
- Friday July 24, early arrivals for Beach Day can catch the fireworks show at Weirs Beach.
- Saturday July 25 is packed with Beach Day events:
- LRP Beach Day Sunrise Photo Shoot 5:15 a.m.
- LRP Beach Day Cookout 12:00-3:00 at Weirs Beach
- LRP Beach Day Skee Ball Tournament at Funspot 5:00 p.m.
- LRP Beach Day Southbound Thirst Quencher at Area 23
Much info available on Facebook or comment here to get questions answered.
Our monthly meeting is coming up Saturday March 21. We’ll have a few thing to discuss over lunch;
- Planning for our Beach Day this summer.
- We’ll soon be ready for our spring cleaning on our adopted highway.
- There is another plan for a big day at Funspot.
- Welcome home plan for Firecracker Joe.
Our meetings are rather informal gatherings which run for an hour or two. We’re looking forward to seeing you.