Tim Camerato at The Citizen sends out an invite for neighbors to join our litter pick-up on RT 3 in Belmont. I’ll have to bring along a few extra grabbers tools.
As we get into the middle of our summer season, we have lots coming up in the next couple of weeks.
- Saturday July 18 at noon is our regular monthly meeting at the New Hong Kong Buffet.
- Sunday July 19 at 8:00 a.m. we’ll gather at Shooter’s Tavern for a hearty breakfast prior to launching our litter pickup on RT 3.
- Friday July 24, early arrivals for Beach Day can catch the fireworks show at Weirs Beach.
- Saturday July 25 is packed with Beach Day events:
- LRP Beach Day Sunrise Photo Shoot 5:15 a.m.
- LRP Beach Day Cookout 12:00-3:00 at Weirs Beach
- LRP Beach Day Skee Ball Tournament at Funspot 5:00 p.m.
- LRP Beach Day Southbound Thirst Quencher at Area 23
Much info available on Facebook or comment here to get questions answered.
Mother’s Day is Sunday May 10. There are lots of ways to show your love of your mother. We will be doing one of our roadside clean-ups along RT 3 in Belmont. Cleaning up mother earth will certainly make your mom proud.
We will gather at Shooter’s (RT 3 Belmont just south of the Belknap Mall) for breakfast an 8:00 and the hit the road for our spring cleaning. Come on along and show your mother some love.